Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring break!

April 1-10!
It started on Friday night with Marvels's Friends & Family night Performance!


Saturday was World of Dance!
We competed against 13 other teams!
Although we didn't place, our score was a 90!
& I loved all 15 hours I spent with the team that day!
+ the benefit of having a backstage wristband to meet the celebs whenever!
Sunday was the first debut practice for Audrey!
I almost had no partner, but fortunately Bryan stepped in!

Monday was all about staying home!

Tuesday was Disneyland for April's birthday
with Angela, Ariane, James, Kathleen, Kristine, Lidia, & Ron.
Wednesday, went to April's house to watch Toy Story 3 & Teeth
I got Half&Half for the first time! & watched Insidious!
Thursday, went to my stats partner's house for a presentation project.
His mom is cool and made us chili dogs & a mango smoothie.
I spilled the smoothie when his dog jumped on me though.
Then, got Half&Half again & almost crashed twice on the way.
Then, Jeffrey treated me out to Pair Thai! Pad See Ew for the win!
The weather was crazy and started pouring while the sun was out.

Friday, Gail's house in the early morning to finish our 60's dance.
Then, Alexa's house to eat a bowl of whipped cream and fruit loops.
We watched Date Movie and laughed at every stupid moment.
Spent the rest of the day with cell!
Watched Warriors Way and played 3 rounds of Mafia!
Equip Night; Everything I hear just totally relates.

Saturday, I had vocal lessons. Went to Marvels practice for a bit.

Sunday, another debut practice!
Getting more dance moves down + good food after + laker game

No comments: