Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring is here!

But it's raining here & there!

New updates since my last post:
  • I've been working on my Spring dance production! It's May 12 & 13
    & I am going to be in three pieces! & I decided to announce that I want all of y'all to attend!
    & I am telling you now before you make any plans those days (:
  • I got to attend my sponsor-ee's (Paige's) first youth group!
  • I got to attend Equip night at my friend's church and I was totally reminded of James 1:2 and God tested me the day after! Many many trials!
  • I have had two driving lessons! My first time was a bit frustrating, but the second time I drove my instructor did not need to help me steer!
  • I want to & WILL do a dance project on "Heart of the Matter - India Arie" It's such a beautiful sounding song!
  • I got to hangout with April & Chelsea; It was spontaneous too! We watched Beastly!
  • I got to meet some of the members of Emanon! They're amazing dancers if you don't already know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8jfhx1rwlE
    We spent our time playing Human Knot, eating pizza, taking pictures, and watch people play DDR!
  • I worked hard for the Multicultural Assembly with Halo Halo!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilEbp7ePob0
  • Also, I got rejected to 6 of the 8 colleges I applied to. It's okay, CSULA all the way!
  • I watched the musical Annie at Walnut starring Ej Cabasal & Toni Gallardo! Watch it; three more shows on the 25th & 26th!
  • God gave me the perfect time to get a tedious assignment done; McDonald's at 7AM in the morning, alone for an hour. Then, I got to hangout with some kids from my lunch table: Audrey, Ana, Jeffrey, & Michael before school started cause it 'twas late start!
  • I get to know Marvels more and more every week! World of Dance is coming up by the way, April 2nd! I think the tickets are under priced due to the many celebrities and how it is an all day event!

No comments: