Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June; Summer Adventures!

June 1
Free Parking. Rock Hiking. Burger Patties by Luc. Nutella combinations. Jumping pictures. A really big bird. "is she pregnant?"
June 4
Nogales' Swapmeet with Kristine!
Horrible rip-off of shatter nail polish, black lacy sandals, perfume to replace the one I'm running out on, a big brown sun hat, a cropped stripped tank top, fake ray-bans, a summer bag, and the best find of all were high-wasted khaki shorts for 25 cents!June 7
Treated Gail & Jeffrey's first time @ Kogi!
First ones in line!
& Kristine and her friend Alfred came to get some Kogi as well!
Then we munched on our food at my house till almost 1AM!

June 8
Carmina came over and we walked to Farmer Boys and Ej met up with us with his scooter!
We ate there and walked back to my house! We stayed in my room the entire time!
We had a little "accident"! Then, Ej wanted to go swimming so he went for a minute!
They went home and Ej came back an hour later cause he left his phone, haha!
June 9
I went to Michelle Abiera's house to fit some dresses! Everyone found a dress size that fit them and I was pretty much the only who who needed alterations. Everyone else just needed length alterations! Then, I went to Rowland's graduation and ate at BJ's!June 11
Charles picked me up and we went to CFBC to see their musical starring Toni Gallardo!
I loved it, I wish I could learn the songs because they seemed so catchy!
Then, I went to Gail's for her little grad party and hung out with her, her church friends, Azzedine, Kat Tor, Lorraine, and Michelle. We made smores and played with sticks and fire.
June 12
I visited CSULB, haha not really! I was only there to practice hip hop for Audrey's debut! We practiced next to this gigantic blue pyramid. Her cousin is a crazy driver and we always missed the exit! Then, we were so hungry we ended up eating at Cocary Shabu Shabu!

June 13-19
I helped out with SLYM's AE retreat! It was fun staffing for the first time and there were a lot of hilarious memories made!

June 20

I went with Kristine, Kata, Ate Aarika, and the Hernandez sisters to LA!
We looked around CSULA, then we went to FIDM, then we ate at The Yard House, then we had desert at Louie, then we went home!
Then, Santi picked me up to go to Cal Poly for Barkada Modern workshops.
The piece was by Gilbert using Miguel's Magazine.
I actually got the piece down!June 22
I buss-ed it and walked to Kristine's house!
Then, we had Michael's Cajun's sweet potato fries & McDonalds!
Buss-ed it again to the mall for fail job hunting.
Instead we went shopping at Cotton On & Ross!
Then, we walked to Goodwill for some thrifting!
Then, Michael's for feather earrings supplies!June 23
Early morning debut practice @ Michelle Abiera's!
Good laughs!
Then, village with Gail!

June 24

Accompanied Gail everywhere: Target, Puente Hills Mall, and Gabe's house!
Later, I went to Diane's for an Advance Dance girls hangout/sleepover.
Only Juri & I slept over though!
I watched Aladdin for the first time. Then, we watched all the Dance Productions, Spring & Winter, of the past 3 years. Then, we played DDR.
Then, we watched Mean Girls because Juri hasn't seen it.
Then, Diane Juri & I fell asleep to Princess & the Frog!June 25
Woke up and ate pumpkin pancakes and had long conversations with Diane till my brother woke up with 28 missed calls from me!
I went to Dellos to get back into Marvels!
We learned pieces that are going to be in the Chivas performance!
Which, BTW, if you would like to go, please let me know!
It's on July 23rd! I need to sell tickets!
Then, I rode with Margiel in his tiny car to get Dollar Drink boba!
Then, wingstop to chill with other Marvels & I had to help Margiel with his chipotle ordering.
I went home and April picked me up!
We stayed on my street for almost half an hour figuring out what to do!
Santos, Raffy, & James found a rabbit and started chasing it!
We ended up going to Turnbull Canyon and threw rocks and played with our phone flashlights!
Then, we went to Ariane's house to play Just Dance and Jam Sesh!

June 26
I went to the place where Audrey's debut is taking place to practice.
It was an interesting ride there!
It was a strict practice, and we even practiced more when we went back to her house.

June 28
Ej & Kuya Ryan picked me up before I could even wash my face or brush my teeth.
We went to McDonald's so I could record Ej & Kuya Ryan "cone".
Then, they washed up in Chick-Fil-A!
& they decided that I should do "cone" too. So, I did it at the one in the village.
I ate at the Flame Broiler for the first time!

I walked to the bus stop to pick up Kristine. Melissa, Aljay.
Ej, his brother & his nephew and niece went swimming!
The rest of us watched Youtube videos; specifically marriage proposals.
Ej & Aljay left us to baby sit!
Kristine & Melissa made earrings!
Ej & Aljay came back with some yummy strawberry thing.

June 29
Melissa & Kristine slept over!
We ate waffles with Nutella!
We had so many laughs!
We watched The Roomate and cuddled with each other.
I fell asleep at 5:30 -.-June 30
Melissa, Ej, & I took Jesse Trinidad's class.
And, then I took Michael Bailey's class!
Then, I went to McDonald's and Yogurtland to chill with Marvels!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This style belstaff jacket outlet leather jacket is one of the most popular two Jackets.A veritable classic of the Belstaff range, exceptionally comfortable to wear.Four flap-and-press-stud front pockets,
< align="left">Belstaff Jackets practical for holding everything safely.This belatsff jacket men is intended to fit snugly to provide protection and ease of movement while Hogan Shoes on a motorcycle.