Saturday, May 14, 2011

Last Dance Production - Connections

I had 4 dances!1. Dumbell - Dancing to the style of Bob Fosse from Sweet Charity

2. Welcome to the Sixties - Hairspray

3. Cold Feet - I was a bridesmaid along with 5 others trying to persuade the bride to get married.


4. Unexpected - Improv! The 1st night was "Protective Mother". The 2nd night was "Final Farewell"

Riza! I can't wait to see her rock the stage next year!

Tiff Mau! She's very merry. PTL for her; my fave Dance Team dancer!

Thursday:
Thanks EJ & RJ for coming and treating me out to Rubio's!
Fun talking. Good laughs. Embarrassing moments!
Real Talk.

Friday:
Dinner with my dance group girls!
Yoko Yoko Sushi & Roll.
I had so much fun.

Eel is my favorite.
Green tea tempura ice cream!

I will miss dancing on that stage.
Hugging everyone before entering for each piece.
I thank God for bringing me this far in dancing.

1 comment:

Malvina H said...

Cool outfites, you guys look great