Thursday, January 20, 2011

Update

I thought of updating at the end of the month, but why not now?
January, so far, has it's slight ups & downs, but the ups beat the downs!
A few things I'd like to share:
  • Finals are over. And, I have a fresh start!
  • EJ Cabasal is my friendly date for Winter Formal,
    which is going to be held at Hollywood's Key Club!
  • The former 'monday bible study', this year: Wednesday Bible Study
    has been growing week by week!
  • I'm pretty sure I've made a few new accountability partners
    one to help me accomplish my goals for this year
    & one to help me with my bible reading!
  • I got my Learner's Permit,
    which I personally thought took some work!
  • After, choreographing the entire first semester of Advance Dance,
    were finally doing something new and innovative: IMPROV!
    It's definitely tiring to constantly keep moving without any specific movement.
    I really like it though, it helps us to think outside the box!
  • By the way, I've been watching Live to Dance!
    & I really loved Dax & Sarah's swing piece on We No Speak Americano.
  • I got to be in a very tiny tiny piece of my friend's odd and funny
    Mustang Update final.
Here's a recent photo.
I've been taking photos of my outfits lately to remind me not to wear them so often because I know I have enough to last me a month or even longer!

1 comment:

richelle jean said...

1. love the shirt.
2. love the fact that you are going to winter formal with EJ. how did he ask?
3. love YOU.