Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter Wishes

In all honesty, I never want anyone to go.
So, I don't tell anyone.
So, no one even knows what's going on.
But, when it's opening night,
and I realize that a lot of people I know are going,
and then I see their genuine congratulations,
I realize that I don't think I was so bad after all.
AND THEN, I would have wanted more people to go.

BUT, this isn't even about me, it's all about the big man upstairs.
GOD, thank You for giving me the courage to go on stage.
Thank You for giving me the strength to stay in dance.
Thank You for growing me...
you have no idea how badly I danced sophomore year.

PICTURE CREDITS THANKS TO RJ & ANGELO


I'm very thankful for these ladies!
Melissa & RJ got me fresh flowers
& good ol' burger from In-n-out!

I can't stop dancing, I won't stop dancing!

Well, I hope the spring production will be just as great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tell people next time