Sunday, October 31, 2010

Your blessings revealed

Ate Helen's wall post:
"let me know what God is doing in your life"
got me thinking.

Instead of me posting just blessings,
I wondered of what everyone else is blessed for.

God most definitely provides.
He answers our prayers.

A. Ross:
"I think God blessed me with an amazing sense of morality that keeps me from doing things that others wouldn’t feel guilty about."

Morality: of right conduct.
I praise God for that as well. I've noticed how I live life, and I am different from others. I guess I do not fall into temptation easily as others. We are suppose to be different. We are not of this world.

B. Yang:
After finally catching the concept of grace my walking through the desert that i was put through for a reason has ended :D and i am very blessed

Grace is wonderful. Everything we have is an undeserved gift from God, especially Christ dying for us. God is always going to teach us something. He's always going to make us grow. We all have struggles and sometimes I think it's the worse it can get, but if God brings me to it, He'll bring me through it.

A. Tran:
God blessed me with the most amazing best friend (: the kind that takes you into their home when you get kicked out of both parents houses

Romans 8:28 - And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
I too am blessed with friends. Sometimes I think I can be alone, but there are people who really care about me; lifting me up and reminding me that God won't give me anything I cannot handle.

P. Montojo:
i had the opportunity to spread the Gospel to someone i loved, and help them understand God's forgiveness, and in the process i learned about His love as well. and i am very blessed (=

Mark 16:15 - And he said to them, "Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.
Spreading the Gospel is something I struggle it. I never want to push it onto someone. I get scared they would argue with me or would not want to listen. But, I know God wants us to reach out to other people. Who knows, we can save a life.

M. Abiera:
My reality seems unfortunate in my own little ways, but in my sleep He gives me comfort with His messages in my dreams. He assures me love even in my unconscious state. and I am very blessed.

God speaks to us in different ways. He makes us come to realizations.

N. de los Santos:
He gave me the courage to spread His word to my friends, and even though I do get many rejections, He also blesses me with determination to keep on fighting for Him.

Again, the spreading the Gospel! We are to speak seasoned with salt, but ultimately God is the one who plants the seed in someone's life.

Ate A:
God is showing me that He has a plan. He is teaching me to trust Him and rely on Him and not stress. He’s asking me to relinquish all control to Him and stop being a backseat driver. He wants me to just enjoy the ride.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

ayoxlili:
god’s blessed me with the best friends anyone could ask for and the most unselfish, loving parents :)

Family. They're blood. Parents gave us life and roof above our heads, yet we disobey and disrespect them time to time. There are people out there who have never met their parents or have a family at all.

royshay:
Hi god has been placing the right people in my life and showing me he is close and guiding me.

No matter what, when we think that we have no one to run to or when we think no one is there for us, God always is.

jazeltri:
God has blessed me with the best moments of my life.

Memories are a blessing; being able to capture something and remember it for a long time, I just realized how amazing that is. God's creation of our brains, it's so complex!

michiamolauren:
He gives me more perspective each day about life. Like a beautifully crafted puzzle. Awaiting His answer at the end to see if I was right.

Every day is a beautiful day. The sky is beautiful with the sun's rays beaming onto gloomy clouds. (:

Thanks for sharing your blessings!

1 comment:

A.warrior4CHRIST said...

haha I find your blog entertaining! Keep it coming! Also great choice of music, I'm really digging the tunes!
Goodday & Godbless,
-AW4C